Tuesday, November 11, 2014

{say 'thank you' & grow.}



--Skyler William.  He makes me more "me" than anyone else.  I am so blessed to have someone who can handle my crazy.  I'm grateful to be married to someone who is a constant example to me of how to better serve others & how to consistently improve.  I'm grateful to have someone who knows me 100%, without stifling my personality, goals, and desires.

--I'm grateful for my job; I'm grateful for the pure craziness that is being three years old.  I'm grateful for kids who drive me nuts one minute and make me laugh my head off the next.  I'm grateful for the moments when out of the blue I hear 'I love you, Miss Alison' & I know they *really* mean it.  I'm grateful they are preparing me to be a better momma someday & I'm grateful they are making me a better person today.

--I'm grateful for my family.  I come from a long line of weirdos & I'm so glad about that.  I'm grateful for people who have always & will always want what's best for me.

--A friend who listen to my rants, my worries, & my fears, & ultimately responds by telling me that what I feel is valid, but I am still incredibly blessed.  Because, again, I need all of the people who can handle my crazy that I can get. ;)

--I'm grateful for our house.  I'm grateful for our table which serves as our desk and sewing area and decision making center; I'm grateful for the messes & memories that happen there.  I'm grateful to have a roof over our heads and our family within the walls.

--Chili cheese fries. Because yum.

--Brewsie.  So grateful for his unconditional love & adorable personality.


--Heating pads & fluffy blankets & two boys to snuggle.  It's getting cold outside & I won't even pretend I don't live for the moments when B-man is on one side of me & Sky is on the other.  Boo, winter; yay, snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment