Saturday, December 20, 2014

two/dos/er

Two years ago, I had the pleasure of marrying my best friend & becoming Mrs. Skyler William Jorgensen.
& dangit, it's been a good 2 years.  I wouldn't have done any of it differently.
I am so blessed to be married to a hard worker & to someone who is better on his worst day than I am on my best.  Skyler is absolutely the best husband in the world & someday, he will be the best daddy.  I am proud to be his wife & I couldn't possibly be more blessed.

Skylow-- Thank you for the best, busiest, craziest two years in the world.  Thank you for helping me find "me" over and over again.  Thank you for reminding me to love where we are at, & to be happy with whatever stage we are in.  Thank you for putting up with difficult me, for entertaining my crazy dreams, & for never stifling me.  I am so lucky to be married to someone who anchors me, but also pushes me to do my own thing & be confident in that.
I meant every word, when I promised you forever & a day. You're stuck with me. :)
Thank you for taking care of B & me--we are the luckiest.
<3 Alison Renae

In celebration of our anniversary, I dug through the archives & picked some of our best/most dysfunctional pictures.  Enjoy!  :)

Cirque du Soleil -- Kansas City, Summer 2014
Perfectly captured for the weirdos we are...
Engagement picture outtake... And yet, one of my faves! Summer 2012
Family Christmas Pictures--Winter 2013
This... Right here... Sums us up.

Work Christmas Party -- December 2013
Once, Skyler decided it was a good idea to grow a mustache.
It was not a good idea.
Engagement Pictures -- Summer 2012
September 2012-- State fair {The camel tried to eat me. Pretty sure Sky just shoved me closer to it. This is evidence.}
Susan G Komen Race for the Cure {October 2014}
Who even knows... :D {Fall 2012}

{GBR--Fall 2012}

Christmas Pictures -- 2014

Winter 2014

December 2012

Honeymoonin'

Bridal Shower--Fall 2012

{For Time & All Eternity... 12/21/12}

Engagements {Outtake, haha}-- Summer 2012

Engagements--Summer 2012

12/21/12

12/21/12

Spring 2013, maybe?? We had a two-week period of time where we were obsessed with tennis... Then we outgrew that.

Graduating Summa Cum Laude!! December 20, 2013

Bytheway Wedding: May 2013

Bren's graduation -- May 2013

Hansen Wedding -- June 2013

LeeMaster Wedding -- July 2013

Engagements -- Summer 2012

"& I'd choose you: in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you & I'd choose you." <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment