Sunday, March 29, 2015

{food for thought}




I'm grateful to be married to a man who continually chooses me.  The truth is, you don't always like everything about your spouse. Some things bug. Some things frustrate. Some things irritate.
That being said, I have a husband who sees all of my insecurities, all of my weakest moments, all of my ugly cry sessions, & still chooses me, every single day. Liking me isn't always easy, I'm certain of that much. But that man always loves me something fierce. & I'm so grateful.

I have heard that people are grateful for their trials--that they learn to be happy and thankful for the opportunity to grow.  & I would love to say I am one of those people, but I'm not entirely convinced that's true.  In the end, it will always come down to a few simple words, though. Always, always.
"It's true, isn't it? Then what else matters?" <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment