Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love/Bug

Things I love:

--Little House on the Prairie & the fact that our library has all of the seasons to loan. They don't make TV like that anymore... LOVE it.  Mr. Edwards is def the best!

--My husband, & the fact that he does so much for us.  He always puts our marriage as his top priority. He reminds me to play nice with others.  He is my rock when I'm a little crazy and my better half.  To top things off, he is such a hard worker!  He just finished a crazy semester and worked to support us 100% while I couldn't.  Other people complain over their 'busy' schedules of, like, one real class.  {Give me a freakin' break.}  He never complained once, even though he was taking 15 credits of actual, hard classes AND working 25 hours a week.  Basically, he's a winner.  & I'm the luckiest girl ever.

--Evening walks in the snow with the Weins.  He l-o-v-e-s to play in the snow, lately, and will run top speed with his nose to the ground, using his face as a snowplow. Funniest. Thing. Ever.

--My kiddos at work.  Seriously, they have been so fun lately.  Finger painting & playdoh & learning our colors & water table & sensory tubs & matching games & potty training.  I love each of them more every single day.  Two is a fun age, no matter what anyone else says.

Things that bug:

--Being asked way-too-often if I'm pregnant.  Evidently this is a sign that I need to starve myself for a month year.  Nope, I'm not knocked up.  Thanks for asking, though.
I think this about sums it up.  I read that blog post and loved it.
I've been baby hungry since I was like 10.  My whole family jokes that I'm going to be the one with 17 kids, and that's barely an exaggeration.  We want a big family, and we'll have one, someday.
{PS--Skyler and I had the "You never ask someone if they're pregnant unless they look like they're about to pop. & then you wait another month & THEN you may ask/congratulate them" talk.  I basically told him if the kid's not crowning, don't freaking ask.}

--Being sick. Skyler and I have felt like death off and on since Thanksgiving. It is almost Valentine's Day. Eugh. I'm ready to be better!

--Lazy people. I was raised to have a strong work ethic. If something needs done, you just do it.  That's how things work.  That's how things get done.  Unfortunately, not everyone understands that.

& just for good measure, to end things on a happy note, here's a throw-back to our wedding day. Can't believe it's already been 13+ months.  Love you more every single day, Skyler William!

No comments:

Post a Comment